Wednesday, May 26, 2004

between two friends, i would rather die..


i just couldn't express my feelings to anyone here. but, i admit, i really need a shoulder to lean on now. right now!! what would u do when u are in the middle of two contradictory situations? in one side, there is a good friend whom i might say in a strained situation and confusion, and another side is also a friend who currently trying to get over distractions from her/his life. i'd say both of them repel. but, they are friends who need supports from you certainly. and i know, i will never betray any of them and i am happy to see them happy. both of them! i feel so guilty if im not in the right lane or am i making things worsening? trust me, i always want to see things better. but, its just the fact that being someone in the middle will at least hurt one of the side's feelings. how sure do i know that she or he is happy? am i an angel who sits beside him/her 24/7 and sure that they are happy? nooo, im not. im just a plain and normal human being, whose playing my role as a good friend, i hope. and now, i am in dilemma. which side am i supposed to be, a friend, a friend, or die?


Is it enough to love,
is it enough to breath,
somebody rip my heart out,
And leave me here to bleed,
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life,
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please..


No comments: