Monday, August 09, 2004

anti-animation?

last week, i've been to schonell, UQ and watched My Neighbour Totoro, one of the collections of studio ghibli (like disney of the east). as my friends view me as a girl who is less likely to watch cartoons or any animation, they wondered was i sure to go and watch anime. at first 15 mins of the show, suddenly i realized, "macam dah pernah tengok jer citer ni.. tapi kat mane ek?" owhh yeahh, its actually been shown during my japanese class back in tkc few years ago. my sensei said, its a must-see show but sadly.. i only managed to stay awake for the first 15 mins. hik hik. betapa tak interested nye aku before ni kat citer2 camni a.k.a animation. but, this time, i successfully watched it till the end!! yeahh! this anime is kinda unique, and totally superb cute!! comel sangat.. and it affected me emotionally until i feel like missing home. =( and now, im stimulating myself to watch cartoons coz some of those have values instead watching some other programmes which offer nothing except hiburan semata-mata.

::btw, Anastasia will still be my all-time favourite of ALL i've watched.. :)



totoro totoro totoro lalalala.. totoro totoro...

No comments: