Sunday, August 29, 2004

my heart



and soul



last week, i spent the whole weekend and weekdays with my ayah and mak since they came to visit me here. we've been staying in both gold coast and sunshine coast. its been really great having them around. they cheered me up, they gave out advices, we had deep and meaningful conversation between a first daughter and her parents. i suddenly realized that i am already 20 years old will reach 21 soon. and Insya Allah, by the end of next year, i will receive my first degree. i feel so old!! and now i realized how significant am i to the family as being the first child.. i also had usual mom-n-daughter talk with mak. bottom line, i was so happy and grateful of their presence. Thank Allah.




dear ayah n mak, i love both u lots!!!!



:: im homesick rite now!! :(

No comments: