Saturday, October 09, 2004

smile

i woke up this morning.. i smiled.. my feeling is indescribable.. something rarely happen had happened to me.. u know what? i've had a dream!! a dream that i've been wanting for.. such a lovely dream.. a dream that i will never ever forget in my life.. how i wish that dream comes true.. somehow, its kinda fairytale.. but, in this era, fairytales ain't more fairytales rite? and i still.. i still believe in miracles..


I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness
Still another mile


next time i'll sleep in other people's room.. so that, im happen to have the same dream again.. =)

No comments: