Sunday, November 07, 2004

ending vs beginning



Isk isk.. Sadly, Ramadhan is approaching its end already. According to Hadith, Lailatul Qadr falls within the last ten days of Ramadhan (Sahih Muslim). So, the Night of Power might be tonight. Have I checked myself prepared for the night? Did you know that Lailatur Qadr is the most blessed night? let us searching for the blessings together. All the best in Lailatur Qadr.


Tomorrow is the official date for U.Q students to sit for their final exams. Some of us will have exams tomorrow unlike me. My first paper is on Saturday 13th which I reckon is too late for a start (even there are people going back already on this day). =( Well, good luck to everyone. All the best in exams.




A little reminder to myself: Be good in time management. Kejar akhirat, tapi jangan lupa dunia. ( or the other way around??) Tepuk dada.

No comments: