Friday, November 12, 2004

a lovely day


Heylo everybody.. The car has been fixed (after a while gak terlantar), alhamdulillah no need to pay anything. what matters is flat battery, so the RACQ guy had asked us to keep the engine on for at least 30 mins. Then, it should be alright. Because of that, plus the reason that Fazz needs to see her dentist, so, Leen and me spontaneously decided to drive the car to Indooropilly. I've spent some time there, wandering around, bought a bubble tea for berbuka, and at last ended up in front of a children's merry-go-round in the mid of the mall, sitting, with a piece of lecture note. I reckon it was the best port for me to study. And yes, true. I was distracted by children crying, whining, laughing, perhaps i laughed to myself for being there.. i was thinking how happy the children are without having to think of any other commitments. like studying. but somehow i was amazed by that environment and amazingly i received more momentum and inspiration and thank God, i managed to gain something. I finished memorizing few important parts from the notes and Insya Allah will be useful for tomorrow's exam (my first one!). After a while, Leen and Fazz done with their businesses and we went back home happily. And the car turned out O.K. Yay!

Actually, i don't know what's the point of my story today. Hehee. I just think i need a break and start blogging. By the way, tomorrow's paper will be:

*BSAC 3104 - MANAGERIAL COSTING & CONTROL *
13th November 2004
5.45 p.m
U.Q Centre


Wish me luck people.

No comments: