Tuesday, November 23, 2004

MH134 BRISBANE - KL


Salaam dari Cheras, Selangor. Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely at KLIA on monday morning eventhough turbulence byk gak la during the journey. Well, the time has come. Meeting family is like heaven. They changed a lot especially my little bros. Sume dah tinggi2 and same height with me (dulu pendek gile). Rindu terlepas juga eventhough less than 10 months je tak balik Malaysia. I felt quite weird and awkward throughout the journey from klia to home. Maybe, suasana sekeliling lain kot (esp. the drivers). Heheee. K.L has changed too (a bit at least). I passed by Bintang Walk and rasa berubah gile. Tapak BBGS hanya tinggal kenangan, and suddenly i miss those moments where i used to lepak there after school hours dulu2. Raya was fun too. Suasana raya masih terasa even dah seminggu raya. I went visiting my uncles and aunts. Yay!! Got my duit raya already!!! Ermm.. Satu je tak tengok lagi, iklan raya Petronas - which i will always reward it as the best iklan every year.


btw, how's brisbane today? im missing it and everyone there already... =(

No comments: