Sunday, March 27, 2005

Aura mem-Blog


I just browsed through all blogs from my links. As I keep browsing and blog hopping, I managed to find a number of my tkc fellas had already got their own blogs especially those yang baru fly to U.K. Surprisingly, most of them yang tak disangka2. Hee. It seems like blogging has become one of our hobbies or daily routine to most of the people nowadays. Anyway, it's really a good way of communication and to keep everyone updated. I'm loving it.. Keep on blogging everyone! ;)


Apart from that, one not-that-nice feeling had just appeared out of no where. Some kind of feeling that I would say.. sad. I was once again been upset of some words or events happening around me. Like I've said this quite frequently, people might change in a second. People can change their mind or perception within a minute. People change their behaviour in a day. People can change their attitude towards other people in a week. People change when environment changed. The R-squared value for Change vs Environment is equal to 1. And now thank God that I am coping with it, so far. Well, not everyone can. Some people have just got sick and tired of it. Some may just hate it. But, I won't let hatred to conquer me and if yes, I would just prefer to die.

No comments: