Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Salam Dari Brissy


Hyeee!! I'm back in brissy, back in uni! I've had few lectures already this week and life is going fine so far. What pissed me the most is the fact that i had the worst timetable ever this semester. For the first time in my uni life, i have classes every day and no free day at all. Well, on the other side, its good then so i would spend most of my day at uni. Tapi.. nak gak satu hari takde class langsung! hehee.

This year, all Petronas scholars are required to stay off-campus into a new accomodation. The new place is great, with new housemates. Currently, the only thing we requested for is a study table for each of us. Gile gak la if takde.. Well, i nearly settled down unpacking my stuffs but there were seriously hell lot. Our main problem is lack of spaces to arrange and put things up. Pening gak nak mengemas.. heee..

Here is a simple update from me today. Phone and internet connection are not ready yet to be used and we will think for its installation soon. Can't really live without it. Occay, i will try to update some more later.

Take care everyone.

No comments: