Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Happy Anniversary, My Love ;)


I remembered whose the first person who suggested to get you for us. She's Mastq. At first, I refused to join the share. The reason underlying was the fact that I REALLY can't drive manually. Too bad. But then, after been convinced by Mynn, I agreed. I just simply said yes so that I will try to find the courage to drive you by my own some day. And now as for today, I have become one of the official drivers for you. I've drove you around, even alone. And the best thing happened; I can drive manually now. :) (tapi, takde la terror sgt. ) A special thanks to Mastq for coming out with the idea for buying a manual car. And to all my partners (Leen, Mynn & Mastq), Thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to own a car here and for taking care of it and us while driving. Semoga kita tetap terpelihara dari sebarang bala.. Ameen.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



Bought on: 6th April 2004
Being charged on parking fine: 1x
Being summoned on speeding (speed trap): 2x
Being hit by other car: 1x - tiada kecederaan dilaporkan, hanya kemalangan jiwa. huhu.

Whatever had happened, we still love you!! :) :) :)

No comments: