Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Having a break for a while..

I never thought of having everything due and happen in the same week and early in the week after. Everything means all subjects I took this semester. I guess, this is my most hectic schedule I've had this year. Sampai rasa tak tau camna nak bahagikan masa dah. Huhu. But, I''ll never stop trying. :)

  • 29th April - Japanese skit presentation
  • 29th April - Corporations Law quiz
  • 29th April - Econometrics mid semester take home exam is up
  • 1st May - Trivia Night with PQSA
  • 3rd May - Income Tax Law mid semester exam
  • 3rd May - Econometrics mid semester exam due


Time is nearly up tapi sempat lagi blogging. Hehe. by the way, me and Rabbit have got our Japanese names for tomorrow's presentation. My new name will be Saruwatari Ayumi. Comel tak? Hehee. It means monkey on the crossing bridge walk with deeper meaning. Nande kore? Hohoho.

Ok, gtg now. Gonna start memorising our scripts. Later then.

No comments: