Sunday, May 08, 2005

From the Bottom of Someone's Heart

A strange feeling suddenly came out not from my mind, but from my heart. After some time I haven't feel this down, unlike tonight. At first, I don't wanna care anymore what's going to happen, but why do you have to be there too? And... What makes us different now? Is it because of few unrealised factors, so everything have changed? So, were we the same before? Where are you? Where are you right now? I'm feeling so down, you would normally be beside me unlike now. You had always cheered me up unlike now. If someone would ask me how do you value your friendship, I would say, priceless. Full stop. So, please don't do this to me anymore. I would rather be apart than being together but hurtful.

So, should I still care?
Should I still love?

No comments: