Thursday, June 23, 2005

R E W A R D S (I)


Yay, the final exam is now over! It's my first time finished exam early throughout my uni life. Selalunya, commerce peeps habis exam lambat. The examination department wanna give us a reward kot this time. Heheee. How was my exam? Hoping for the best. Ameen.

But still, I woke up early in the morning today. Good on me kan. :) Coz I have to send a friend off to the airport. Jealoussnyer kat orang yg balik2 ni, uwaa, missing my family right now. Later in the afternoon, Me and Rabbit went to the city to catch up with Hani Joe. At last, we managed to do it! Kata je dua2 kat Queensland, tapi tak pernah ada masa nak hang out together. It was a realllly great hang out kan. Or should I say, a perfect get-together. Sorry Rabbit, terpaksa dengar cerita2 lama and flashback kitorg. Hee. You guys could imagine la kan how conversation between two ex-schoolmates (esp budak sbp all girls) would be bile dah lama tak jumpe. Aaah, really miss college's life.. :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Thanks Hani for the treat. :) Yummie yummie nandos. Yah, and today I did reward myself a bubble tea from the new shop at the city. Agak mantap gak la. It tastes quite different from the other shop but has lot more choices. And they rewarded me that anak patung for buying 2 of them. And now, saya sudah mula addicted to bubble tea again. Ish ish.

No comments: