Sunday, February 26, 2006

Many Thanks

Salam everyone, I was so happy.Eventhough yesterday was hectic for me ( a lot of last minute things to settle), I managed to join a small Az-Zahra plus Kimah gathering planned by Fazz. Rabbit was supposed to be with us, but takdir tak menentukannya utk datang. It's ok, ada hikmahnya. Many many thanks to Fazz for your Az-Zahra's piece of art, I will bring it as a frame to Bintulu Insya Allah. Can't believe that within 3 days, I'll be flying again, but a bit nearer compared to Oz. Maybe, this will be last entry before I off to Bintulu.

A few weeks ago, alhamdulillah at last, I managed to meet my tkc close friends except one/two people. Thank you for your continuous support towards my everything. I really2 appreciate you girls!

Till then, wassalam.

No comments: