Monday, March 15, 2004


berakit rakit ke hulu.. berenang-renang ke tepian.. sambung sendiri!~! (todays entry sgt bosan!!)

sigh~! i nearly gave up actually. last saturday, i've been to Optus World to get a new plan including phone. but, since my account has $966... instead optus needs $1000 at least in my savings. yet, they couldnt accept me. its ok. im alright with that eventhough agak hampa la actually. but, alhamdulillah, saudari aishah was willing to transfer her money into my account to make it enough. thanks so much ecah!~! and i planned to go to the city today to get it. actually, the phone i wanted since when i was in malaysia is Nokia 6220. but Optus doesn't have that in the plans i qualified (in terms of $$$). agak kesal gak la. today, dengan semangat yg berkobar, i've been to the city with fazz and rabbit. went to Westpac bank to get the latest bank statement and tried my luck on Vodafone. i was very interested to continue with Vodafone (since i am using it now) and another reason was the phone i wanted was in the offer. dah happy actually.. sekali dah half way went through the procedure, i failed. coz the system in the database rejected me of few reasons which i reckon the good ones and the only way to get it is come again in one month time. hampir berputus asa.. but fazz kept on giving supports to me. hhehe. finally, i decided to go to Optus at city and lucky me, Nokia 6220 was there. ahhhh, leganya. despite had to wait for quite a time, i am satisfied with the customer service given. he's done everything for me and the whole thing was going well from start till end at last.



::: today's birthday wish:::
ferr in adelaide

No comments: