Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hari Bersama Kawan


Salam to all!~! How are you guys doing? Lama btul saya tak dengar cite budak2 brissy especially Mynn for her 'not replying sms or calls'. hehe. Alhamdulillah, dia selamat.. I managed to call her just now, and we borak a lot. heeee. She's been so busy with her works. Same goes to other brissies too i guess. Most them are currenly working. Like Bahiah, Mas, Najwa, Huda, Leen and Aishah. Yesterday, i had my lunch with Mas and Fazz yang datang dari jauh melawat beta. hehee. They stopped over at klcc to have lunch together with me. Thanks to you girls.. =) Datang lah lagi k..

Today lak, suddenly i received a call from Den saying she and her friends are at klcc now. Apa lagi, skali lagi i had lunch together with them plus Baizura, my friend-trainee-officemate. Also with us, Fhadi, Zaireen, Ima and Hasni. Nice having you girls around... =)


*Happy birthday to Kak Yanti (2nd January). Have a blast!! Love you my dear*

No comments: