Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hari Tahun Baru


Cuti 3 days straight from Friday till today. On Friday, i have been to Uniten to claim some things from Hasz. Then, die kene paksa with me teman gi Mid Valley jap. hehee. Thanks for your companion Hasz.I got myself a piece of top and a pair of shoes there after watched them for 2 weeks time. hehee. After dropped her back at Uniten, i rushed back home and accompanied my parents to P.J again. The same route plak tu. hehe.

We had a family barbeque on Saturday nite which was so much of fun and plans. Seronok bile lepak ramai-ramai ngan keluarga ni.. My cousins yang dtg mostly dah ada anak.. So, bising la rumah kami tu yg dah takde budak kecik dah.. Meriah gell. Suka sangat layan depa.. hehe... Yum yum.. ikan bakar cicah air asam sgt best!! =)

Today, dok rumah je tak gi mana2.. I've started my job to contact my fellow tkc friends for a gathering call. Dayo and myself will be organising this gathering this time.

To all tkc 9701 if u read this. You are all invited to:


GATHERING '05
Saturday, 15th January 2005
TGI Friday's, One Utama
2.00 pm sharp (Lunch time)


More details have been posted at froggies9701. Anything please contact Dayo or myself k.

Lastly, semoga azam tahun baru tercapai. All the best! Gtg now, esok kena bangun awal. Selamat bersekolah untuk adik-adik semua bermula esok! Nite.




No comments: