Thursday, February 17, 2005

Good Morning~!


Today at 7 am in the morning, i'm at home!! Not as usual anymore. Normally during this time, i'll be on the road, driving to the office. Feel quite awkward, the routine has changed. But, that's life. Next week, there will be another new routine because i will be at Brissy. It seems scary, a new beginning, a new year, a new life. wuhoooo.

Well, my industrial training has ended yesterday. Yesterday, at first, i was happy n cheerful because i can lepak at home for this one week left, no need to go out early to the office anymore, no need to be in a very stressful environment when everyone gets sooo busy like bees during the closing at the end of every month (you should experience it gell). but when i stepped out of the office jer, i suddenly felt sad n cheerless. One, the end of it means the nearer the time for me to leave Malaysia, and uni to begin. Its my final year, hope everything goes well, Insya Allah. Two, the fact that i will miss the yearly closing in Marc. Wuhhoo, it will be much more stress and fun. hehee.. And third, its the farewell session. As i always said, i hate farewells. Some of my officemates were shocked when i met them to say goodbye. They marah me sebab tak notify them earlier that yesterday was my last day ( i think i've told them, too much of works can keep people forgetting, hehee.)

Anyway, I really had great time being with all of you in Finance & Accounts Department, PDB. I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience that will be useful for me in the future. Obviously, not much i can use and apply for my studies coz studies are more on theoretical, but works are done practically. Anyway, the experience i've had really matters. Besides, the most valuable thing i earned from my training was the motivation and encouragement. Dah la most of the executives including managers and senior manager are all Aussie graduates. They also had their ups and downs, success and failure during their studies. They had really encouraged me to pursue my dreams.

To all my friends out there, please pray for me.. Please pray whatever is the best for me.. But, don't worry.. i will always keep in mind and not to forget what is my first priority in life. It will be most useful for here in and hereafter..

No comments: