Tuesday, May 31, 2005

c h a n g e


By looking at the title, I'm pretty sure people are getting bored with it. So do I. But, that's the reality we should be facing. We can't prevent other people to change. Because sometimes, it comes naturally or else, been affected by the environment and situation. In this world, we just have two choices to choose. It's either being good or bad, do good deeds, or do bad things. It's been stated in the Quran about these two choices. Same applies to us. There are two kind of human being. Of course one is the good and vice versa. And the rewards promised by Allah for being good or bad are either Syurga or Neraka. It's then up to us, whether to choose any of the paths. So, if we are chasing for the Syurga, then of course we need to change for the better. Why not?

Last few days, a good friend of mine talked to me regarding this matter. To that friend of mine, yes, we are both in the same situation. I guess, everyone is in that situation too. I changed. You changed. And everyone changed from time to time without realizing it. Firstly, it's just the matter whether one realizes and cares or not. Secondly, It's the matter of can we handle it or not. For me, change is a significant issue that plays an enormous role in affecting my life. For those people who know me very well, you'll know how important friendship is to me, how high priority I've been putting into friendship. So, that's why all those things happened. But, I've tried my best so far to manage and adapt with it. And I will keep on trying.

Finally, I really appreciate your thoughts, my friend. And good luck to you with managing changes. :)

[ For those who didn't understand what am I talking about, you can have a go with any of the management books. Change is a vital part in our life. That's why all management courses will have topics about changes and how to manage those to show how important it is to any organisation or individual ]

No comments: