Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Final Exam Fever Part II

It's been quite a while since I last blogged. Wargh, when we start thinking about the busy-ness and hectic-ness of lifes, its hell lot to think of. Sampai pening2 kepala. Atama ga itai desu. (practice Jepun jap). I've been questioning myself, is it necessary actually to think about those commitments, routines, and works? Semua tu boleh guarantee ke for our life in hereafter? Wallahua'lam.

Filling in a questionaire (part of Petronas job allocation process) had been part of my To-Do list for this week. This thing had stopped my mind from working for a while. It kept on asking the same thing but with different context of sentences by asking which is the least and most of you.

1st question:
  • I think consultation is essential
  • I am tense before an important meeting
  • I vary my behaviour according to the situation
  • I enjoy taking the lead

2nd question:

  • I think about others' behaviour
  • I judge a situation quickly
  • I like to give instructions
  • I am modest about my successes

Do both look similar? Huhu, 108 questions were driving me nuts. Luckily, I survived. Have to prepare my C.V by tonight too. And also academic report, job application form, study for finals, prepare for tomorrow's, see lecturer, revise tax law, do corps law quiz, yada yada yada... it will never end.

I hate them. Really.

No comments: