Friday, May 13, 2005

Damai vs Coffee III

Ok, forget the previous entry i wrote. Thank you for all your concern. I really appreciate u guys. Hugss. :)

Yesterday, I had spent my evening at Den's and lucky me Baya was there too. It will be realllly great when you managed to meet up with people around you. Like, with all uni's hectic schedule and assignments here and there, you will feel really great and relieved when you had some little time (at least) to spend with your friends. The main thing are, you know what your friends are up to, how are they going, or sometimes, you can be next to her if she's in a 'having problem' situation. Owh, forgot to say that I had coffee with Aiza a day before. It was raining all day that time. Its certainly a perfect moment when you had a cup of hot choc in a coffee shop while outside's raining. Heee. I was so happy and reallly really damai again.

Ok, mesti korg boring dah with entry damai and coffee ni kan. =p Ok, gtg to uni now. Tonite, need to buy few stuffs from the city. Wassalam.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

(Pics of Den, Aiza and me. Baya wasn't in the pic.)

No comments: