Saturday, July 02, 2005

Back and leaving again


I'm back from Sydney already! I couldn't really believe that the job interview is OVER! One of the most 'looking-forward' thing in final year is now over. Time flies like no one cares. We have another one semester to go. Arghh, the result will come out soon. Semoga aku berjaya. Ameen. Well.. the interview.. It's just ok I would say. Don't know how to really comment on it unless the interviewers gave some feedback on our performance. I hope all of us especially Brissies did well and will get a secured placement in Petronas.

Occay peeps, it's just a quick update. I've missed my blog so much, I've missed my friends' and other bloggers' entry so much. Time is so constraint right now. Didn't manage to read all my beloved blogs. And.. I'm leaving again tomorrow morning. It's now to Melbourne followed by Hobart. Hope I will get online some time there in Melbourne.

Finally, happy holiday to all. To Denise: Good luck on your placement, and have a great holiday in Malaysia. Be strong girl. You must be fine, k. To Ili who'll be going to NZ, have fun there. To Mynn, Bahiah, and some other girls who will be staying in Brisbane, enjoy brissy yah. See ya in Hobart! And to everyone, Take care, will miss all of you. Wassalam.



No comments: