Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back To School

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the first view I'll see if I happen to visit my college (tkc) again. It remains unchanged until now. My batch (9701) just had a collaboration with the principal, Pn Rokiah for organising a motivation talk with the form fives since SPM is just around the corner. They kinda share tips on how to score - get straight As, how to go overseas etc. Uwaa! I've missed it. I was supposed to join them but I'm here :( Anyways, I am thinking of organising something similar event next year probably with different purposes. Well, Pn Rokiah would not be there anymore (retired), our College Sisters (CS) would also leave college this year, so there'll be no more batches who recognise us except the remaining teachers. Must start to contact one of my favourite teachers there, so that it will be easier then. ;)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Uwa, rindu plak nak makan dalam tray besi ni. The lauk reminds me of lauk we had last time. Nampak macam lebih kurang sama jer. ;)


**Credits to Farah Haida for the pics.

No comments: