Monday, August 01, 2005

On and Off

Salaam rindu kat semua, lama btul saya tak blogging ni. Been quite busy with the new semester, just enrolled last week. Wahh, this will be my final semester in uni, Insya Allah. Can't believe that! Hope everything will be fine for all of us who gonna graduate together with me.. Well, few things happened for the past one week. Most of brissies were shocked of Bahiah's news (her leave). And she just left Brissy for good last Saturday. All the best to you, Baya! Really gonna miss you. :( Denise has just got back from Malaysia. My mom kirim a lot of stuffs to her for me. Thank you mak and ayah. And thanks to Denise for sampaikan barang to my family. Really appreciate it. And yesterday, Aishah had a majlis kesyukuran kecil-kecilan. It was really great having barbeque setelah lama gak tak berbbq. Syukran2 to all.

Ok, that's all for now. For the purpose of keeping this blog alive (as well as tuan punya), I will try update as frequent as I can. Happy studying to all!~!

No comments: