Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cancer vs Healthy



Salam to everyone. The first news I received this morning was when I checked my email. Our PM's dear wife has passed away because of cancer. She has suffered for quite some time I guess. As far as I could remember, last few days, she has been reported in good condition and healthy after having a cancer treatment. It's all Allah's will, kan. And next email I received was from my dad. He also quoted the same thing, in fact, telling me that one of his colleagues' wife has also died of cancer few weeks ago. Besides, one of his staffs has just recently been diagnosed, having a blood cancer. If you notice, all of them are women. Nowadays, serangan cancer has been very common especially among ladies.

Kalau kita tengok, Allah boleh tarik nyawa kita dengan apa cara sekalipun. Accident ke, sakit ke, lemas ke, cancer ke etc. Tetapi, in this case, selagi kita boleh cuba untuk prevent, kita buatlah since prevention is far better than cure. There's a lot of ways in preventing cancer especially observing the food we consume. A good reminder for myself, makan lah sayur banyak-banyak! Salah satu ciri individu muslim pon adalah mempunyai tubuh badan yang sihat. Nak sihat, kena la aware with the food we take, and exercise. Then, baru ada stamina. Boleh buat 'keje' lebih skit. Jom kita jadi lebih kuat dan sihat!

No comments: