Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'M HOME!

Lately, always have opportunity to come back home. Alhamdulillah. Actually, I was on official travelling most of the time. Attending meetings, or training session, having groupwide discussion, standardisation etc. This time, I have to sit for a test on current SAP system (a system used to monitor financial transactions) that has been modified. Work is fun at times. But at the moment, I am still in the learning stage, a lot more things to learn, and korek from the experienced ones. I have to enjoy what I am doing right now, if not, it's worthless. I admit at times, works cracked your brain, pissed you off, and increased your blood pressure. haha. That makes me missing myself being a student. When I browsed my photo album just now, I suddenly found this pic of my room when I lived in Cromwell College during my 2nd year.




Wah, I was quite organised before. Actually, I am still. But, things get messy when you have piles of documents/works to finish after. Lama-lama, jadi huru hara. Filing ntah ke mana, apa ntah ke mana. Haha. Nways, can't wait to become a student again, it will be next year insya Allah. But, definitely it will be different from last time. Dulu, full time student, mmg best. But now, partially executive and partially student. Can't imagine how am I going to manage my time. Pray for me.

No comments: