Friday, December 22, 2006

time flies...
today, I was so happy, tertunai impian to meet the former brissies, not all managed to come, but at least there were some :) we had lunch at nandos today, purposely to recall the same place back in brisbane. haha. how funny, but nandos today tasted really good. anyways, had such a really super great time, catching up, updating each other, and lots more. Actually, it's quite impossible to gather everyone back, since everyone has different commitment and responsibility. I am thankful anyway, for the keberkatan masa. Within 3 days i spent in Tower 1 for my training, I did manage to catch up with quite a number of ppl. Happy sgt2. Next time, I will try to catch the others that I missed out.

Unfortunately, this time wouldn't be able to meet any of beloved tkcian peeps.
Wish all of you are in klcc, can meet everyone in one go :D But, I will make time to meet u girls soon insya Allah. When I come home again for hols, not work. :)

Ok all, have a good weekend. I am gonna have one, going back tomorrow to Bintulu.
Wassalam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aSSalamualaikum.. Boleh berkenalan??